Sagacious Forex Robot
Sagacious Forex Trading Robot helps to verify existing trend and identify emerging trend as well as provides a view of over-extended trend that is about to reverse, using arrows to mark changes in price direction.
It bridged the gap between fundamental data and technical strategy while establishing a position during most active periods using current and historical data to estimate future prices and translates them into specific trade entry and exit points.
Based on your preferred settings, it recognizes and reacts appropriately to change in price action by tightening stop loss and by taking profit partially.
Sometimes a trend reversal or trend continuation after a sideway move translates into profit, while it reduces the difficulty to enter and exist the market during high or low volatility of the market price. It does this by entering a pending order near identifiable level of support or resistance. This minimizes emotions while trading as it set the stop loss and take profit levels and trailing them.
- OldPeriod = 100 - setting should be long enough
- NewLimit = 100 - setting for Open Level should be high enough
- GridLevel = 100 - (Other preferred - 50, 80, 100, 150, 200, 250,300) - setting differ from broker to broker (80 -150: the lower the lower the risk)
- TakeProfit = 300 - for buying
- TakeProfit2 = 300 - for selling
- StopLoss = 600 - to stop losses on buying
- StopLoss2 = 600 - to stop losses on selling
- TrailingStop = 50- to trail buying gains
- TrailingStop2 = 50 - to trail selling gains
- Amount = 30 - setting minimum profit per trade when trade moves made is making loss.