- Reviews (12)
- Comments (175)
- What's new
The best results are achieved on ECN accounts.
The BladeProtect EA uses a uniquely designed scalper strategy.
Operating principle: the EA searches for overbought and oversold zones. Stop orders are opened in these zones.
If the price keeps moving, stop order follows the price.
Stop order transforms into market order if the price pulls back.
Trailing stop triggers if an order is in profit.
The EA's focus is on closing large amount with small profit (scalping). It uses a technique of moving unprofitable positions to breakeven.
- TakeProfit_ - maximum profit per one trade
- Lots_ - initial lot
- MaxLot - maximum allowed lot (this parameter is necessary for decreasing possible drawdown)
- LotExponent - lot of exponent (lot increase coefficient for additional orders)
- MaxTradesBUY - maximum number of orders in the Buy series
- MaxTradesSELL - maximum number of orders in the Sell series
- PipStepBuy_ - step for placing Buy orders
- PipStepSell_ - step for placing Sell orders
- BuyProtect - Buy orders filter. It can have values from 1 to 50. The higher is the value, less often is the entry.
- SellProtect - Sell orders filter. It can have values from 1 to 50. The higher is the value, less often is the entry.
- Dist_ - distance from the price to place stop orders
- UseTrailing - whether trailing stop should be used
- TrailTP_ - minimum profit to move an order to breakeven
- TrailDist_ - trailing distance
- MN_Buy - magic numbers of the Buy series
- MN_Sell - magic numbers of the Sell series
- Info - whether to display service information when the EA is launched
- Limiting_drawdown = false; - whether to use limitation of allowed drawdown
- MM = 30; - drawdown size as %%, all open orders are closed when this drawdown is reached
2. Changed the order of testing for error 130.
3. Fixed revealed bugs of previous versions
TimeControl = true; - allow to use time control.
OpenHour = 8; - time BEFORE which new orders won't be placed
CloseHour = 15; - time AFTER which new orders won't be placed. The EA will manage orders opened before this time until they are closed. Additional orders of series will be placed if necessary.