Invest Time Classic MT4
The effectiveness of the adviser is confirmed by trading on real accounts.
The Invest Time Classic uses many different strategies, including mean reversion, trend following, and a smart grid system with variable take profit levels that adapt to market conditions.
Unlike conventional grid systems, where the risk is very high compared to the potential profit, Invest Time Classic will only open trades under suitable market conditions, which is confirmed by statistics from real accounts.
The Expert Advisor was optimized in the period from 2010-2023, using forward testing for better stress resistance to market changes.
For testing, use the set-files that can be downloaded from here: download set-files!!!
When using the proposed set-files, the adviser may not open trades for a long time. Observation: the longest period without transactions is 1 month.
Invest Time Classic for MetaTrader 5 https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/86565
- Profitability from 1 - 5% per month
- Minimum deposit:
- $1500 - High risk
- $3000 - Medium risk
- $5000 - Minimal risk
- The adviser must be placed on each chart separately
- Independent of spread, commission, execution and broker type
- For convenience, an information panel has been added, where you can see the results of trading for different periods of time
- Optimization took place on a 12-year history
Timeframe: depending on the set-file.
Currency pairs: now set-files have been developed for the following currency pairs AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD. In the future, set-files for other currency pairs will be published.
Install the Expert Advisor for each pair separately.
- lots - lot size
- auto - Suffix auto or. - Suffix, if the broker has one
- Comment Orders - Comments to orders
- For Magic: 0 to 99 - Magic number, each pair has its own magic
- Max Spread in pips - Maximum spread in pips
- Deviation - Deviation from the mean
- Trade in Buy direction? - Direction of trade
- Trade in Sell direction? - Direction of trade
- Trading Timeframe - Traded TF
- Name of Set File - Set file name
- Depo Per Lot (0-off) - Deposit amount, percentage of lot increase
- Take Profit in pips - Take profit in pips
- Stop Loss, % of balance (0-off) - Stop loss in % of balance
- ATR Period (0-off) - Setting the period of the ATR indicator
- Don't trade above this level - Setting the ATR indicator
- UseRecovery? - Use recovery
- Use arithmetic lot multiplier? - Arithmetic calculation of the lot for the multiplier
- Grid Step - Grid Step
- Max Orders - Maximum number of orders
- Recovery Factor - Recovery Factor
- Start Factor Knee - Start recovery after
- Close grid by - Close the grid by take or MA
- From what bar start reduce TP(0-off)? - From which bar we reduce the take
- Step for take reducing - Step for take reduction
- Lower limit for TP - Lower limit for take
- knee of the grid from which to reset tp (0=off) - The knee of the grid from which to reset the take
- recovery_take_profit_is_n_orders - Recover take from N order
- Include MA as filter - Include MA as a filter
DENIAL OF RESPONSIBILITY
You are the only person responsible for your health, relationships, success and money in your life. Thus, taking risks in the markets by acquiring an adviser is only and only your decision. You deserve profit and you are responsible for your potential losses. The author of the adviser is not responsible for any loss or damage or any problems with a third-party brokerage company. Invest only what you can afford to lose.
Past results are not a guarantee of future results. By purchasing an advisor, you assume all responsibility and risks.