ATR Histogram Color
This easy-to-use indicator, which displays market volatility in the form of histogram, is based on ATR (Average True Range).
The histogram changes its color depending on increase or decrease in volatility. Data are displayed in points for the sake of traders' convenience.
- ATR Period - Default is 5
This ATR Histogram is meant to be used with a fee-based trading strategy of Svetlana Shevchun which is named "Bankomat" ("ATM").
The ATR indicator displays volatility and determines an average true range. Its value is made up of three elements:
- current difference between minimum and maximum price value;
- difference between previous close price and current maximum;
- difference between current minimum and previous close price.
- Corrected ATR calculation.