EA Boom Crash mt5
- Vladimir Stepanov
- Version: 1.0
- Activations: 5
The daily opening price is the most important price level of the day. It represents the balance between bullish and bearish direction. According to the daily open price the EA will trade the direction of the day. If the price goes above the opening price the market is considered bullish, if price drops below daily open, the market is considered bearish. The opening price provides a standard support and resistance level and normally sets the tone for direction for the day.
The EA will draw a blue line if the price is above the daily open and will only buy above the blue line. The EA will draw a pink line if the price is below the daily open and will only sell below the pink line. It will use martingale strategy to manage open orders.
The EA can be used on any time frame but works better on higher time frames like H1 or H4 or Daily.
My signals and other products can be found here
Please contact me after purchase to get best settings and gift.
- Max Buys - the maximum number of buy orders that the Trading Advisor can open.
- Max Sells - the maximum number of sell orders that the Trading Advisor can open.
- Comment - comment on orders.
- Lot - the starting lot.
- Use dinamic lot - use a dynamic lot.
- Martin - the coefficient of increasing the lot.
- Grid distance - the distance between orders.
- Maxlot - the maximum lot.Take Profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss points - stop loss in points.
- Stop loss % - stop loss as a percentage of the deposit.
- Overlap-enables the algorithm for reducing the drawdown in which the last profitable and the first unprofitable order is closed.
- Overlap after X trade - from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm will be enabled.
- Maperiod - Ma using at Rainbow indicator for enter.
- Next, the parameters for drawing graphics.
- Use any currency pair or gold on any time frame but preferable on H1; H4 and daily
its good but when I compare it to Black Dragon or Gold Stuff they are far much better