Step Moving Average
The indicator calculates the moving average of Hull and draws price movement in steps. To some extent, it is similar to a Renko chart, because a new horizontal line is drawn after the prices moves a fixed distance in any direction.
- PeriodHMA — Moving Average Period
- MethodHMA — Smoothing method for MA
- PriceHMA — Applied price for MA
- StepHMA — Step in pips
- HMA (0) — Hull Moving Average value
- Steps (1) — Price level
- Bars (2) — Duration (in bars) of the current price level: 1 - first bar, 2 - second bar, etc.
- Price levels are not rounded. They are calculated starting at first HMA value.
- Parameters are automatically adjusted to 4 or 5 digits quotations.
- Indicator can be used in EAs and manual trading.