Dual MA Stick
Dual MA Stick is a Heiken Ashi-like indicator. This indicator computes two values by the original method. The trend is determined by this order relation.
- Suppose that there is a bullish trend when the stick is green.
- Suppose that there is a bearish trend when the stick is red.
- Deep color means strong trend.
Load Dual MA Stick twice:
- Set "MAPeriod" to 75 or a long-term period. Moreover "MAMethod" to Exponential and "DisableShadow" to true.
- Set "MAPeriod" to 5 or a short-term period. Moreover "MAMethod" to Simple and "DisableShadow" to false.
- You can buy when a long-term stick is green and a short-term stick turns green from red.
- You can sell when a long-term stick is red and a short-term stick turns red from green.
- Then you should confirm signal with some oscillators.
See also Ohnishi Oscillator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6782. Ohnishi Oscillator helps Dual MA Stick and vice versa.
Thank you for your time and good luck!