- Reviews (10)
- Comments (63)
- What's new
- Automated trading on Forex market via MetaTrader 4 trading terminal.
- The EA supports build 600 and above.
- Expert Advisor type: intraday trading.
- Recommended leverage is 1:100.
- Recommended risk is <=2.
- Quote type: 5 decimal places (for example, 1.23429).
- Money Management: the Expert Advisor automatically reinvests, increasing lot depending on the growth of your deposit.
- Currency pair: EURUSD.
- Used timeframe: M30.
- External indicators are not used.
Locked positions represent long and short positions of equal volume opened by the same currency pair and on the same account. Placing a locking position, that is to say a "lock", means opening a counter trade in the opposite direction. It has to be said that not all brokers and not all trading platforms support locking.
I do not share common opinion that locking is equal to closing a trade and opening a new one in the opposite direction. Once the market is tranquil, even 2 opposite trades can be closed with a profit. I believe that both trades will have favorable trading conditions.
In case a price moves against an already opened position, my previous Bee father EA has protection function developed on the basis of classical locking. In Bee Loker the first position is also protected by locking, but in contrast with Bee father a counter position with increased volume is opened. It makes the EA earn more.
Bee Loker has another trading manner, that is why it is a new product, and not a renewal of Bee father.
Working pair — EURUSD, timeframe — M30.
- Trade — if true the Expert Advisor defines the number of lots for trades on its own.
- Lots — lot size. If Trade = false, you can specify the lot on your own.
- Risk — risk parameter. For brokers where 1 lot = $100,000, Risk should not exceed 2. For example, if Risk = 1.537, this value is equal to 15.37% of the account.
- w — hedging ratio. If w=2, locking of the counter position will be performed at double rate.
- Magic — magic number. If Magic=0, the Expert Advisor will see your manually opened orders. If Magic!=0 (nonzero value), the Expert Advisor will not see your orders and will not process them.
- Poin1 — protection triggering threshold. After a loss from the price equal to Poin1 = 30 х 0.0001 the Expert Advisor will look for protection.
Changed Money Management algorithm
Improved operation for small accounts
Updated protection algorithm enabled in case of unfavorable market movements.
Expert Advisor improvements.