The Expert Advisor allows manual traders to close positions at breakeven or at a certain profit level (in points) from the breakeven point. The EA does not open trades on its own! However, it manages any orders with a specified magic number or without it and moves them to breakeven as soon as the profit from a breakeven point reaches a specified level in points.
Breakeven point is very important in trading process. Our Expert Advisor considers all symbol parameters when calculating that point, including swaps, spread, order opening prices and their volumes. This is not an easy task in manual trading, and it is better to entrust such a calculation to a breakeven trading robot or a script.
The EA displays the current profit in a specified direction and a calculated breakeven point as a line. Text colors and sizes are set in the settings.
When working in one direction, the EA can delete pending and limit orders after closing the market ones. This feature allows you not to sit at the terminal all the time. The EA notifies of trades being closed by an audio signal.
- mode - trade tracking mode. The robot can track both one and two directions, while the breakeven point is calculated for all positions (Long only, Short only, Long And Short)
- order_magic - order ID, the so-called magic number (-1 - all open orders, 0 - only manual ones, >0 - EA magic number)
- order_tp - take profit in points. The EA sets the profit (in points) for all orders from the breakeven point. Points are set as standards ones (four decimal places), since the EA can detect the number of decimal places of quotes and multiply its parameter values by 10 in case the quotes contain five decimal places
- order_sl - stop loss in points for all orders
- delete_pending_orders - auto deletion of pending and limit orders after closing the market ones
- bu - the level of transferring an order to breakeven (in points from the calculated breakeven point)
- bu_profit - profit level (in points from the breakeven point)
- draw_line_breakeven - draw breakeven line
- draw_line_breakeven_color - line color
- draw_line_breakeven_style - line style
- draw_line_breakeven_width - line width (from 1 to 5)
- draw_profit - display the current profit of orders in deposit currency
- draw_profit_corner - corner the profit is displayed in
- draw_profit_size - text size
- sound_close_use - play an audio signal when closing all trades
- sound_wav - name of a WAV audio file from Sounds folder of your terminal
Profit label color cannot be specified. By default, the profit is green, while the loss is red.
- added the parameter for open orders' tracked IDs
order_magic=-1. If -1, all orders are tracked; if 0, only manual orders are followed.