Lightning is a trend scalper analyzing the price movements. The EA opens orders considering several factors: tick volume change, differences in several indicators' readings and divergences on higher timeframes. Orders are opened infrequently.
Order direction depends on MACD on H1: if the indicator histogram exceeds zero, the EA only buys; if the indicator is below 0, it only sells.
The EA works on the basic symbols with good trend and low spread: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, GBPJPY, etc.
Timeframe - M15.
A broker with ECN execution is required.
The EA code is optimized for the maximum operation speed.
- Comment_to_orders - comments to orders;
- MaxRisk - autolot settings;
- Lots - if MaxRisk=0, that lot remains;
- MaxLot - limit the lot size;
- TP - take profit;
- SL - stop loss;
- Fast - MACD fast line;
- Slow - MACD slow line;
- Signal - MACD signal line;
- Slippage - maximum slippage;
- MaxSpread - if spread exceeds the level, the order is not opened;
- Magic - magic number to distinguish EA's own orders.
2. Removed limitation of trading on one TF.