Stochastic with AMA filtering
We offer Stochastic indicator (oscillator) with signal line filtration by means of the Adaptive Moving Average (АМА).
We have also added a function of multicolor signal line display of increase and decrease by means of lines or dots at the discretion.
Moreover, you can highlight signal line values located below the specified minimum level or above the specified maximum level.
- PeriodK - period K of Stochastic oscillator
- Slowing - period of Stochastic oscillator slowing
- PriceField - Stochastic oscillator used price mode
- MaximumLevel - maximum level value
- MinimumLevel - minimum level value
- ShowColoredAMA - enable / disable colored signal line display
- ShowArrowsUpDn - enable / disable colored signal line display in the form of dots
- ShowUnderLevelsExtremums - enable / disable highlighting signal line values which are out of minimum and maximum levels
- PeriodAMA - АМА smoothing period
- FastestAMA - period of fast АМА
- SlowestAMA - period of slow АМА
- dSMT - power for АМА calculation
- MethodAMA - АМА smoothing period
- ArrowUp - code of the signal line growth symbol
- ArrowDn - code of the signal line fall symbol
- ArrowExt - code of highlighting signal line values which are out of minimum and maximum levels
- AddDigits - increase of numbers of decimal places in indicator values