Boom and Crash Scalper Warrior
- Amos Tsopotsa
- Version: 5.11
- Updated: 12 December 2022
- Activations: 5
This expert Advisor is based on the PAC Indicator (Periods After Crossing MA) an oscillator displaying the number of bars elapsed after the last crossing of the price and the moving average.
If the moving average crossed the price upwards, then the positive histogram columns are drawn in green; if the last crossing was downwards, the negative columns are drawn in red.
The indicator for the Expert Advisor has three configurable parameters:
- Period - MA period
- Applied price - MA calculation price and crossing price
The Expert advisor can be used for Scalping ,Intraday or Swing trading.
The EA has different configurations
- Working Time frame - This is the Trigger time frame where positions are taken.
- Higher Time frame - This is the setup chart used for the Analysis and should be higher than the Working Time Frame.
- Stop loss in Points - used to avoid more losses when the trend goes against the trade decision by automatically exiting the trade at a threshold point.(when set to 0) it means you don't to use this for your running trades.
- Take Profit in Points - Used for closing the positions in profits which can be set to (0 meaning you have turned this off )
- Stop loss in Money - This is used to set the maximum amount of Money you are willing to lose per trade taken
- Take profit in Money - This is used to set the maximum amount of Money you are willing to take in a profitable trade.
- Trailing ON -This has to options to Trail on a new Bar or to Trail after every tick generated.
- Number of Trades per signal-You have to option to chose how many trades the expert advisor can take after a signal is generated
Bars same color - This is the most important part of the expert advisor, When set to zero it means it take trades at the first signal general based on the direction the trend is going ,you can either scalp or swing the positions, IE scalping i recommend 1 Hour higher time frame and 5 minutes working time frame, The PAC period for the high time frame must be higher than that of the working time frame.
- lots Min
- Constant Lot
- Risk in percentage for a deal this is from range 1 to 100
- Allowed Buy Only
- allowed sell only
- Buy and sell
- Time control start hour and end hour
- positions reverse at change of signal or direction True or False
- close opposite trade true or false
- coefficient (if freeze==00 or stop loss Levels==00)
- deviation in points
A general rule to get the best results is to stick to what the Price is doing on the higher time framelets set an example if the Higher time frame PAC period is set to 5 and the histogram bars are green we are in an uptrend hence on the small time frame which is the Working time frame say set to 2 period PAC we are taking only buy positions when the signals are triggered, the opposite is true from taking sell positions.
A main key point to note is that there is a filter coded in the EA which tries to avoid trading in ranging markets.
This is such a bad ea, not sure how the author wants to charge $4000 for it!!!! I rented it for one month and already im regretting the $100 spent. All the backstests blows the account. I would not put this on live. Be careful.