Data auto loader for News on Chart indicator MT5
The utility is designed for automatic loading of data necessary for functioning of News on chart MT5 indicator which is a calendar from forexfactory.
- Use common folder - download files to the public file folder for all terminals \Terminal\Common\Files\. If false, download data to the 'files' folder of the current terminal.
- First day - news download start date. Leave 0 (01.01.1970 00:00) to download the current data only.
- Calendar url - address of the source data website to be added to the list of allowed URLs for WebRequets function on the Expert Advisors tab (see the screenhots) in the terminal settings.
- Timeout - timeout in milliseconds.
- Force reload - forced data reload from the website if they are available on the disk. If false (default), only missing calendar data are downloaded from the website.
2. Added the download of the calendar page from the website. The updated indicator converts the page into the necessary format automatically.
UsePureSiteData=true - download the calendar page, false - download the calendar data in CSV format.
2. Added UseCommonFolder parameter allowing you to choose whether the files are to be downloaded to the folder common for all terminals (\Terminal\Common\Files\) or a folder allocated for a certain terminal (true - common folder, false - certain terminal folder).