Data auto loader for News on Chart indicator
The utility is designed for automatic loading of data necessary for functioning of News on chart indicator which is a calendar from dailyfx.com.
Parameters have URL which is a required data path. It should be added to the list of trusted URLs for WebRequest function in the Expert Advisors tab (see the screenshots).
ForceReload=true parameter is responsible for force reload of data from the website if they are available on the disk drive. If ForceReload=false (default), only calendar data non-available on the disk drive is loaded from the website.
- UsePureSiteData - starting with the version 1.3, the parameter is left for compatibility (since there are no more csv data on the source website now) and should be set to true.
- UseCommonFolder - download files to the public file folder for all terminals \Terminal\Common\Files\. If false, download data to the 'files' folder of the current terminal.
- FirstDay - news download start date. Leave 0 (01.01.1970 00:00) to download the current data only.
- CalendarUrl - address of the source data website to be added to the list of allowed URLs for WebRequets function on the Expert Advisors tab (see the screenhots) in the terminal settings.
- timeout - timeout in milliseconds.
- ForceReload - forced data reload from the website if they are available on the disk. If false (default), only missing calendar data are downloaded from the website.
Version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/7760
2. Added the download of the calendar page from the website. The updated indicator converts the page into the necessary format automatically.
UsePureSiteData=true - download the calendar page, false - download the calendar data in CSV format.
2. Added UseCommonFolder parameter allowing you to choose whether the files are to be downloaded to the folder common for all terminals (\Terminal\Common\Files\) or a folder allocated for a certain terminal (true - common folder, false - certain terminal folder).