The modified Williams' Percent Range indicator. The indicator calculation equation (%R = (MAX (HIGH (i — n)) — CLOSE (i)) / (MAX (HIGH (i — n)) — MIN (LOW (i — n))) * 100) is left intact. Smoothing is added and the range of fluctuations of the indicator is changed. Now the indicator fluctuates in the range from -50 to 50. Overbought/oversold levels are set to 40 and -40, as well as one more significant level 0 is added.
- WPR Period - period of the indicator;
- Averaging period - smoothing period;
- Alert - enable/disable alerts;
- Signal level 1 - 1 level of the indicator, when it is reached an alert is generated;
- Signal level 2 - 2 level of the indicator;
- Signal level 3 - 3 level of the indicator.