Risk Control Trading EA robot primarily ensures that before aiming for any profits, the losses are first considered and well managed. This EA trades any account size ranging from 'Tens Of Dollars' to 'Billions Of Dollars' and notably whatever happens on a $100 account is exactly (in principles but with more caution) what will happen on a $1, 000, 000, 000 account.
- The default settings of this EA are suited majorly for trading the GBPUSD currency pair which is a quite volatile pair.
- For best performance and primarily for the purpose of capital safety (Initial Start Up Fund), it is recommended to use this EA in just one currency pair at a time.
- Moreover, before use it is strongly recommended that a user runs a rigorous back-test varying the settings to his/her own taste and ensuring that he/she uses the right setting for the right currency pair.
- The Stop Loss has been set at a level convenient for the GBPUSD pair and so may need to be adjusted to suit each currency pair (e.g. for trading very volatile instruments, like Gold, entries with lower Stop Loss must be considered.)
- This EA specializes in controlling trading risks and as much as possible ensures that there is no capital flight due to unnecessary losses. This EA makes every possible attempt to preserve the trader’s trading capital.
- To effectively do this, the amount of funds to be protected must be specified as the value of the Initial Start Up Funds. For instance, if the trader’s capital is just about a thousand dollars ($1,000), the trader may specify the value of his/her trading funds as $1,500 to protect that fund from undue losses. This means that trading activities may be dull below the Profit Explosion level but as soon as there is a ‘good time’ trading volumes increase.
- The EA is fitted with 'hyper loss sensitivity', loss rebounding capability, automatic fund reservation mechanism, fixed initial start up funds, option of simulating the steady 'Fibonacci Order' growth curve, etc.