When buying this robot, we give a FREE VPS server for trading 24 hours a day. Technical support 24 hours a day.
After buying a robot, we connect you to the VIP telegram chat where our programmers will accompany your trade 24 hours a day and advise on any issue!
- col_orders - indicate the maximum number of possible simultaneously open orders.
- Teak_volume - the robot collects sharp price movements for a certain period of time. In this parameter, we indicate for what period of time ticks should be analyzed.
- Trade_signal - in this parameter we indicate when the tick volume is reached, the deal will be opened. This is a direct signal to open an order.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop size. Trailing stop is used virtual. It is not visible on the chart, but the robot writes it to an array, remembers and accompanies each order with a trailing stop.
- StopLoss - stop loss size. Virtual StopLoss is used. It is not visible on the chart, but the robot writes it to an array, remembers and accompanies each order with a stop loss.
- Risk - this parameter specifies the size of the trading volume of each deal. Indicated as a ratio to the size of the balance sheet.
- Magic - the magic number of orders to be opened.