Virtual StopOrder for BINARY OPTION
When trading binary options, traders sometimes have to wait for the price reaching a certain level in order to open a trade. Options do not provide an ability to set a pending order, while constant sitting at the computer is inefficient and tiresome. This EA opens a trade when a certain price level is reached. Traders only need to set an Open price in the settings. The EA defines the future trade's direction and opens a trade when the specified price level is reached. The EA features the info panel containing the data on the current status and settings, as well as the specified price line.
- Period_Expiration - selected option's expiration period. The default value is 30 minutes. If the price has not reached the specified value within this time, the EA switches to standby mode.
- Lots - trade volume. The default value is 1.
- PriceOpen - trade open price.
- Slippage - allowed slippage. The default value is 3.
- iComment - comment. In case of options, it contains expiration time or option period (according to the broker's specification).