The indicator is used to find Pattern 123. This pattern is used to determine a trend reversal, can also be used to trade with the trend. To find the pattern used indicator ZigZag. Just "glued" two alleged Take Profit.
If you see a yellow line, then pattern begins to form. You can put a pending order at 2. If began to draw a yellow line, then point 2 has been formed and is not going anywhere. Stop-loss and take-profit levels will be calculated as soon as the price breaks the level of point 2.
In the indicator parameters, you can configure the minimum and maximum distances from points to points that would remove false signals, eliminating too small or strong movement.
- DistanseLimits_1_2_min—The minimum distance from point 1 to point 2.
- DistanseLimits_1_2_max—The maximum distance from point 1 to point 2.
- DistanseLimits_2_3_min—The minimum distance from point 2 to point 3.
- DistanseLimits_2_3_max—The maximum distance from point 2 to point 3.
- Line_color—Color of lines.
-Added the ability to select the calculation when you touch / close above (below) the level.