M1 Turbo Scaper
M1 Turbo Scaper is an automatic trading robot for the GBPUSD currency pair. Recommended timeframe for trading M1 or H1. You can put a robot on both timeframes at the same time, only for this you need to specify any unique magic numbers in the settings of each robot (Magic parameter). In this case, the robot will start trading simultaneously on both timeframes, and using unique magic numbers, the robot will understand which deals it opened and which deals were opened by another robot. It is a scalping robot with a well-designed balance protection system. The robot automatically determines the current risk and if it exceeds the limit value, the robot will not open a deal. The robot's algorithm is to determine the dynamics of price changes using mathematical formulas for speed. When the price starts to move quickly and intensively, the robot opens a trade.
How do I test a robot?
Click the "Free demo" button and download the robot to your Metatrader4. After that, open the strategy tester, select the "all ticks" testing mode, the "GBPUSD" currency pair, the H1 or M1 timeframe. Set a fixed spread from 5 to 8 pips. Select the testing period from 1 to 2 years. This will show you an objective trading result.
Benefits of the M1 Turbo Scaper Robot:
- this is a real scalper robot that is able to trade on the smallest timeframe M1.
- the default settings are for GBPUSD. You don't need to configure anything.
- minimum deposit for trading from $ 500.
- the robot is well tested in the strategy tester in the "every tick" mode.
- the robot shows a stable result even when tested for a period of 2 years.
- several robots can be installed on one Metatrader terminal at the same time.
M1 Turbo Scaper Robot Settings:
- TrallStop - trailing stop of the robot. The robot pulls up StopLoss following the price at the specified distance.
- StopLoss - the robot places StopLoss of orders at a specified distance from the trade opening price.
- TakeProfit - the robot places TakeProfit at the specified distance.
- Lots - the size of the initial volume of opened orders.
- Magic - a magic number that is unique for each open robot on the terminal.