Chart Slide Show
Chart Slide Show plays all open charts one by one automatically every few seconds so you can lay down on your sofa and enjoy the show.
- It's designed to use when you are seating far from you PC (Shows the pair's name and rate large enough).
- Minimum speed is 5 second (Default 10 Seconds).
- Attach indicator to one chart only and (Play/Stop) button will appears on any selected chart to play or stop the slide show.
- Do not forget to maximize the chart before play.
- You can choose to hear a short sound when a new chart is coming up.
- Please watch the video to see how it works and do not hesitate to send feed back to improve futures updates.
- Play speed per second: determine the number of seconds to switch to the next chart.
- Play a sound on switch: if true, a very short sound will be played on each chart switch to notify the audience.
- Show large symbol name and rate: if true, a large size box will appear on the chart which shows symbol name, timeframe and rate.
- Symbol name text color: (Rate/Symbol) box text color.
- Symbol name text size: (Rate/Symbol) box text size.
- Symbol name box color: (Rate/Symbol) box color.
- symbol name box size: (Rate/Symbol) box size.