Trend Scalping Bot
The price is only 79 $! The discount is valid until 25.10.2021 After this date, the price will be $ 749
Trend Scalping Bot is a new scalping robot that trades in trend directions. The trading algorithm is to determine the direction of the trend using technical indicators and analytical modules. Then the robot places a pending order in this direction. Plus, another pending order is placed in the opposite direction. After that, the robot looks at which order is triggered and begins to accompany it. After the order is triggered, the robot sets TakeProfit and StopLoss for it. Further, in the process of price changes, the robot pulls up the StopLoss following the price to reduce the risk of possible loss. After a while, the StopLoss of the order goes into breakeven mode. By placing pending orders, the robot calculates their trading volume as a proportion of the current deposit. When the deposit increases, the robot will increase the trading volume of opened orders. The "Trade_volume" parameter in the robot's settings is responsible for this. The higher the value of this parameter, the larger the volume of transactions will be. This robot is designed in such a way that it can trade on all timeframes. You can set it on a one-minute chart or on an hourly chart and the trading results will be the same (or very similar). But you should be aware that the smaller the testing timeframe you choose in the strategy tester, the less testing accuracy will be. Therefore, when testing a robot in the strategy tester, we recommend choosing the H1 timeframe.
How to test a robot in the strategy tester to get results close to real trading?
- download the robot from the site by clicking the FREE DOWNLOAD button under the robot logo.
- the Metatrader4 terminal will automatically open on your PC and the robot will be loaded into it. This happens automatically.
- now open the strategy tester. In the strategy tester, select this robot, then select the ALL TICK mode, then select the GBPUSD currency pair for the test, specify the H1 timeframe. If you are testing a robot on weekends, then do not forget to specify the value = 8 in the spread field.
- do not change anything in the robot's settings. Now start testing by pressing the START button.
- after testing the robot, you can open the GRAPH tab and look at the robot testing graph.
- IMPORTANT! When testing the robot, make sure that all quotes are loaded into your terminal and the testing quality = 90% If the testing quality is less than 90% then the testing results will not be accurate. We also recommend testing the operation of trading with a deposit of $ 1000 or more.
- any timeframe is suitable for trading. M1 to D1.
- recommended trading pair GBPUSD (we have not tested on other pairs. You can test it yourself.)
- Leave the robot settings as default.
- floating spread on GBPUSD up to 10 pips.
- we recommend leverage from 1:100
- type of quotes: five-digit quotes.
- minimum initial deposit from 1000 $
You can also test other robot settings for GBPUSD:
Description of all robot settings:
- Reversal_period - this parameter indicates the dynamics of the robot's trading. It serves as a signal precision filter. The higher the parameter value, the fewer the robot will open orders, but they will be more accurate. The lower the value of the parameter, the more often the robot will open deals, but they will be less accurate. It is necessary to find the optimal balance of the parameter at which the robot will open accurate deals in sufficient quantity.
- TakeProfit - indicate the size of the TakeProfit.
- StopLoss - specify the size of the StopLoss.
- TrailingStop - specify the size of the Trailing Stop.
- Trade_volume - indicate with what size of trading volumes orders will be opened. The size of the trading volume is indicated in relation to the size of the account deposit. The more the deposit grows, the more trading volume will be placed in the opened orders.
- Trade_spread - specify the maximum spread at which the robot will open orders.
- Magic - a unique magic number for each robot launched in the terminal.