It's a multi-currency grid and lite martingale system that can trade all input pairs from one chart.
The expert will close all orders for each pair using a profit level.
It has the possibility to trade up to 100 pairs.
Chose a broker with fast execution and low spreads for effective results.
Please make some tests on a demo account to see how the expert works before using it on a real account.
For 0.01 minimum lot size and account leverage 1:500, you need an initial balance of at least 10,000 to run 28 default pairs.
Please keep in your mind this is a grid system. It means, the expert can open for each pair 10 or more orders. If you use more than one pair to trade, make sure your broker can accept to open proportionate orders at the same time.
For safe, ask your broker if you have the possibility to open about 300 orders simultaneously.
Please make some backtesting to find good settings, not use default settings.
Expert make operations (open/close positions) at the opening of each new bar.
Expert auto select chart and time frame to run. For backtesting set H1 time frame!!!
- Type Operation Mode - Set operation mode of expert.
- Control Make Grid Plus Or/And Minus - Control ways of grid.
- Advanced Grid On Loss And Profit Side - Set advanced grid of orders.
- Use Fair Conditions For Lot Or For Step - Step or lot based on tick value.
- Make Grid In Loss - Build grid on loss (if dvanced Grid On Loss And Profit Side=false).
- Type Of Progress Step In Loss - Type progress step in loss.
- Step For Grid In Loss (Value $/Lot) - Distance between order in loss grid.
- Make Grid In Profit - Build grid on profit (if dvanced Grid On Loss And Profit Side=false).
- Type Of Progress Step In Profit - Type progress step in profit.
- Step For Grid In Profit (Value $/Lot) - Distance between orders in profit grid.
- Type Of Close In Profit Orders - Type close orders in profit.
- Target Close In Profit (Value $/Lot) - Target close orders in profit.
- Close All Orders In Profit - Close all orders at profit.
- Type Of Close In Loss Orders - Type close orders in losse.
- Target Close In Loss (Value $/Lot) - Target close orders in losse.
- Step Increase Target After Close First Order (0=Fixed Target) -Target increase target close in losse (if use Only_First_Order).
- Use Trailing Stop Loss - Use trailing stop loss (hidden).
- Target Activate Trailing For Loss Side (Value $/Lot) (0=Not Use) - Target activate trailing for loss side.
- Minimum Orders Activate Trailing For Loss Side - Minimum orders activate trailing on loss side.
- Divisor For Stop Loss In Loss Side - Divisor for stop loss in loss side of grids.
- Target Activate Trailing For Profit Side (Value $/Lot) (0=Not Use) - Target activate trailing for profit side.
- Minimum Orders Activate Trailing For Profit Side - Minumum orders activate trailing on profit side.
- Divisor For Stop Loss In Profit Side - Divisor for stop loss in profit side of
- Close With Trailing If Orders Are In Profit Or Loss - Use trailing to close orders.
- Type Close Orders In Trailing - Type close via trailing.
- Place Hedge Orders On Grid - Place hedge orders in losses.
- Target Loss For Place Hedge Order - Losses to place hedge order.
- Divisor For Hedge Lot - Divisor lot size for hedge orders.
- Use Auto Lot Size - Use automatically lot size.
- Risk Factor For Auto Lot - Risk factor for auto lot size.
- Manual Lot Size - Manual lot size.
- Type Of Progress Lot - Type progressing lot.
- Use Trade Control Session - Use trade session.
- Wait After Monday Open - Wait trade Monday mornint.
- Stop Before Friday Close - Stop trade Friday night.
- Close All Orders In Friday Night - Close all opened orders at Friday night.
- Use Time Window - Use time start and stop trade.
- Time Start Trade (HH:MM:SS) - Time start trade.
- Time Stop Trade (HH:MM:SS) - Time stop trade.
- Use Completed Bars To Make Operations - Use completed bars.
- Time Frame Run Expert - Time frame of chart.
- Break Control Of Operations In Zero Orders - Reset operations.
- Max Accepted Spread (0=Not Check) - Maximum accepted spread.
- Max Opened Orders (0=Not Limit) - Maximum opened orders.
- Max Accepted Slippage - Maximum slippage.
- Orders' ID (0=Generate Automatic) - Orders' ID.
- Set Automatically Chart To Use - Set automatically the chart run expert.
- Set Chart Appearance - Set appearance of chart.
- Print Log Report - Print on log file the operations.
- Comment For Orders - Comment of orders.