AEA Market Zone Momentum
No matter if you are a newbie or an expert in Forex market, probably, you often consider the following questions:
- Are you a pip scalper or a trend follower?
- Do you trade by yourself or using a smart Expert Advisor (EA)?
- How do you plan your next order: intraday trading or long-term?
- How many pips profit do you want to gain or, unfortunately, loss?
- How important is to have a clear target about the profit size in the foreseeable future?
Now, Market Zone Momentum indicator helps you to make the correct and reasonable trade plan. The Market Zone Momentum indicator consecutively traces three major Forex market zones: Asia, Europe and America.
The indicator performs depth mining and analyzing Forex market data, then calculating amplitude and range of close price changing.
Based on this indicator, you will clearly see the profit space and potential end point of trend. Also, you can see hot activity time range of each currency pair.
There is a set of histograms and lines:
- Blue + RoyalBlue: Based on market zone open price, max rise amplitude and close price increase;
- Red + IndianRed: Based on market zone open price, max fall amplitude and close price decrease;
- Gold + LightGoldennod: N days average;
All currency-pairs support. Easy and simply to use.
Both MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 versions are available. Price is US$68.99 each. If you need a MetaTrader 4 version, please leave a message with your comments.