- Reviews (2)
- Comments (6)
- What's new
The Comeback Kid Manager EA MT4
The better the trader, the more profit and less drawdown he/she will have using The Comeback Kid. The less bad trades you make, the less the EA needs to work to recover the trades that run against you.
-Recommended to be used on the H1 timeframe.
- Gives the trader as little or as much control as they want or need in their trading
- Recommended to be traded on the H1 Timframe
- Requires the MT4 trading software to run
- Includes the incredible trading system shown in the below images
- A minimum of $3k with 100:1 is recommended
- Helps recover bad/losing trades using smart multi-order risk management
- Can turn just about any trader, good or bad into a profitable one using tried and tested money management techniques.
- Our default conservative risk settings can bring in an estimated profit of 5-10% a month using 5-10 trading pairs
- Can be used on any trading asset
The MT4version does not include the visualization of the 3 used EA indicators.
The MT5is capable of displaying the 3 used indicators. Please refer to it here. https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/68643?source=Site+Market+Product+Page
- Added the "consecutive candles" indicator and its settings to The Comeback Kid Manager EA
The CK now has an auto-trade (default) setting that trades exclusively on the EU M5 timeframe! Profit target is just 3-5 pips each trade basket. This settings can all be modified in the EA inputs.
The Consecutive candles indicator is so powerful it's pretty stupid. The cool thing about this indicator is it can be used successfully and MANY different ways with or without the trend.
- “Consecutive candles”
The consecutive candles indicator counts x amount of candles based on pip size. For example, if “consecutive candles” is set to “2” and we have the “Size points” set to “80”, this means the EA will count 2 consecutive candles at a total pip size of at least 8 pips before entering a trade.
- “Size type”
You can choose to have the “consecutive candles indicator” size based on “points” or “the ATR”
- “Size (points / ATR multiplier)”
This is the X “points” or “ATR multiple” size. Default, 80 points = 8 pips.