AlgoMaster NNFX MT5
Complete and advanced No Nonsense Forex (NNFX) Algorithm Tester. Test your algorithm across all 28 forex pairs considering news, Euro FX Vix (EVZ) and currency exposure; or use it to help you create a whole algorithm from scratch with your favorite indicators.
You can read more about how AlgoMaster NNFX works and all of its features in this blog.
You can try this program in demo across 3 forex pairs.
|Demo Version ||Full Version |
|Forex Pairs ||EURUSD, GBPCHF and USDCHF ||All Forex Pairs + Custom |
|Indicators ||Only Default parameters ||Also Custom parameters |
|News and EVZ ||Not available in demo ||Modify risk and close trades |
The following features can be used in both versions:
- Algorithm: Complete system with 6 indicators
- Indicators: Supports indicators with signals of almost any type
- Native MT5 indicators included: <MA>, <MFI>...
- Exposure: Trade avoiding over-exposure to any currency
- Performance: Years of data in less than 1 minute
- Nuances: OCR, Pullbacks, Bridge Too Far...
- Support: Constant support, improvemets and fixes
What can I do with this?
- Backtest your whole algorithm, with your own indicators and settings across all pairs in less than a minute.
- Get data from your backtest and export it easily to excel.
- Check if EVZ, news and exposure avoidance improve you bottom line in your backtests: Return on Investment, drawdown, profit factor...
- Modify the roots of the NNFX algorithm and test your own nuances: SL and TP multiplier, trailing stops, ATR period...
- Optimize all of your indicators' settings with Genetic Algorithms (note: don't trust blindly the results of optimizations, check manually the rest of your algorithm's stats and verify that it is reliable with forward testing).
- Test your algorithm with compound interest and get an equity file to plot on excel.
- Check and comprehend the backtests more easily with event symbols displayed on charts (entries, exits...).
AlgoMaster NNFX works better when using "open prices only". If it detects that you are using multiple ticks per candle, it will notify you at the end of the backtest. Also, if possible data gaps are detected in one or more of your pairs, it will warn you about it too since that can alter the results of a backtest.