Alerts indicator issues notifications when orders are opened, closed and removed on the symbol chart the product is launched at, as well as when the price touches the graphical objects – horizontal/vertical lines and icons. A notification is also issued when the price enters the rectangle area.
It allows setting a custom sound for tracked events.
The indicator features a built-in help.
- AlertsOrders = true; Issue notifications when opening, closing and deleting orders.
- AlertsObjects = true; Issue notifications when the price touches graphical objects. Only the graphical objects having MagicObjectName parameter in their names are processed.
- SoundFileNameForOrders = ""; A sound file for order change notifications. If the file is not specified, a standard notification is issued.
- SoundFileNameForObjects = ""; A sound file for object change notifications. If the file is not specified, a standard notification is issued. A sound file should be placed to terminal_folder\Sounds or its subfolder. Only WAV sound files are played.
- Language = "RU"; Notification language (RU, EN).
- MagicObjectName = "Alerts"; "Magic" word. It should be present in the names of all the graphical objects notifications are to be received from. Example: Alerts1, Alerts2 Alertsqw.
- PrintInstructions = false; If true, the indicator help is displayed in Experts tab.