RJ Hulk 3
This indicator estimates price acceleration from SMA. Signals are generated at sudden changes in price speed and plotted in different color (Blue => buy, Red=>sell). The idea is that after such situation price will move in the new direction for a while.
The indicator can be used with any broker. It adjusts automatically to 4 or 5 digits. It uses the timeframe and pair of the current chart. As a rule, signals should be confirmed by other methods to avoid wrong entries.
The indicator can be used for manual or automated trading within an Expert Advisor. For automated trading, exposes the following buffers:
- Buffer 0—SMA value, i.e. main line of the indicator.
- Buffer 1—Blue dot, indicating possible buy entry (must not be equal to EMPTY_VALUE).
- Buffer 2—Red dot indicating possible sell entry (must not be equal to EMPTY_VALUE).
- Buffer 3—Signal buffer, not plotted. (+1 buy signal, -1 sell signal, 0 no signal).
- Buffer 4—SMA speed.
- Buffer 5—SMA acceleration.
- TrendPeriod—Smoothing period for SMA.
- MAShift—Threshold value for SMA speed.
- Price—Price applied (one of the possible ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE constant).
- BothDirs—Boolean, if true speed should be over MAShift in both directions, if false only in the new one.