Holy Trinity Prices
This is an oscillator indicator.
Its Main Line calculation is based on the average sum of the open, high, low and close prices (each in its array) together with the average of both the open and close prices (of the chosen 'Father Period'). The resultant value of this is then subtracted from the weighted close (of the set 'Father Period').
Likewise, the Signal Line is based on the calculation of the differential sum of the (simple, smoothed and linear weighted) moving averages of the main line.
By this, we see The Holy Trinity Prices gives a good price directional judgment. With this indicator,
- The Current Main Vertical Line RISES ABOVE both the Signal Line as well as the zero line, and the immediate past main lines (at least 3 bars) all fall below the zero line.
- The Current Main Vertical Line FALLS BELOW both the Signal Line as well as the zero line, and the immediate past main lines (at least 3 bars) are all above the zero line.
However, for consolidated price movement, it is recommended to use this indicator together with the Holy Trinity Peaker indicator as its calculations are also different.
- Father Period -This is the number of bars upon which the calculation of the main line is based. Chosen value determines the behavior of the indicator's main line.
- Son Period- This number correspondingly determines how the signal line is formed. It is instrumental in generating a suitable signal line which tells of the current trend for market entry.
- Holy Spirit- This value combines with the father Period and gives it a stable output and also is useful (in combination) to the formation of the signal line.