- What's new
The indicator tracks sharp volatility (moments when the market has shown increased activity and movement may occur), on the selected instruments and time periods.
The information is displayed as colored rectangles. Thus, it is possible to assess at a glance which tool should be given priority attention.
The indicator will be useful for scalpers when they need a quick reaction or for traders working with a large number of instruments.
The indicator does not redraw.
The indicator displays 8 degrees of volatility.
The stronger the volatility, the brighter the signal rectangle in the table.
The table can be dragged with the mouse.
The size of the table depends on the font size selected in the settings.
When you hover the mouse cursor over a rectangle, the tooltip displays the degree of volatility, as well as the tool and the time period that this rectangle corresponds to.
When you click on the selected rectangle of the table, the time period and the tool will be changed to the ones that correspond to the selected rectangle.
- Tickers - Tools to be displayed in the table (separated by commas).
- TimeFrames - Time periods to be displayed in the table (separated by commas).
- In other indicator settings, you can change the color of the signal rectangles, font, font size, table background color, table font color.
- New_Chart_or_Current_Chart - selection for the window for switching the time period and the tool.
- Template_name_for_New_Chart - the name of the template with which the new chart will be opened.