Target Hunter MT5
The indicator does not redraw.
The indicator has a system of alerts (triggered when a new target appears): a beep, an email, a message to the mobile terminal, a standard alert.
The indicator has a table for easy selection of parameters (does not work in the tester).
The size of the table depends on the font size of the table selected in the settings.
The parameter selection table can be dragged with the mouse.
group Main Settings - main settings :
- History_Size - the size of the displayed history.
- Number Extremums - the number of extremums for calculating the goal.
- Number Movements - number of movements to calculate the goal.
- Min Target - minimum goal size (in pips).
- Intermediate Target - hide/display intermediate goals.
Other groups of settings:
- settings group "Settings" - table settings for selecting parameters.
STEP_for_filter_period - step of changing parameters: Number Extremums, Number Movements, Min Target.
- settings group "Tags of Targets" - goal labels settings.
- settings group "Notification" - settings for enabling/disabling different types of notifications.