- This is a non-redrawing indicator based on Murray levels. It applies a trading system with clear entry signals. The stop levels are 3-6 times less than the expected profit. The product has several channels for correct exit point generation.
- The indicator does not redraw its signals. It automatically deletes them in case a new signal appears or a stop is triggered by a signal.
- The indicator only works on bar's closing which allows it to sort out up to 30% false signals. The indicator is not a Grail and requires an additional filter for signals.
- In this indicator version, "p" values has been adjusted for the following pairs: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDRUR, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, _GC and _QM. You can also use the indicator on any other symbol by selecting "р" parameter (the triple screen system does not work in this mode).
- The triple screen system is used as the indicator filter. windows parameter allows you to select one of the three indicator operation modes.
Open 3 screens of the selected symbol on М5, Н1 and Н4. windows = 1 for M5, windows = 2 for H1, windows = 3 for H4. You will receive all necessary data for making a decision.
- p - trade symbol step (enabled only if the symbol is not included in the indicator automatic configuration)
- kn1 - color of the lines of the first channel and its signals
- kn2 - color of the lines of the second channel and its signals
- kn3 - color of the lines of the third channel and its signals
- kn4 - color of the lines of the fourth channel and its signals
- kn5 - color of the lines of the fifth channel and its signals
- kn6 - color of the lines of the sixth channel and its signals
- windows - allows you to select one of the three indicator settings (works only for configured trading symbols)