"The 1:1 overbalancing rule is possibly the most important trading rule I have when it comes to determining where the market will go in the short term. I use it primarily on the 5-minute chart for intra-day swings but it can also be a great tool in larger time frames." © Bryce Gilmore
The indicator is based on the principle of overbalance. I recommend you read on the Internet about the technique of overbalance.
Operating range of the indicator is the amount of Nbars. Correction value is entered manually.
Indicator has an angle line-adjustable.
Displays the pulse length.
Displays the lowest and the highest price.
- Determining the trend.
- Search corrections 1:1.
- Management of open position.
- Up - value corrections in an uptrend.
- Dn - value corrections downward trend.
- Nbars - Maximum Bars Back.
- Info - display information on the chart
- setting1 - settings display information on the chart.
- setting2 - settings display information on the chart.
- setting3 - settings display information on the chart.
- setting4 - settings display information on the chart.
- Fibo - information about Fibonacci levels (label).
- Theangle - turn on/off line angle.
- autoangle - turn on/off update angle.
- Slow - Set the angle of the line.
- Shigh - Set the angle of the line.