DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarMAPools is based on indicator MA. It can be used for any currency pair and timeframe.
The Indicator is based on the following idea: crossing of two Moving Average lines (Fast and slow ) is used as a signal for opening and closing a position together.
Go Long when Fast MA (MA1) crosses above Slow MA (MA2).
Go Short when Fast MA (MA1) crosses below Slow MA (MA2).
The EA uses dynamic allocation MA period. The MA1 and MA2 period is the Fibonacci sequence, such as InpMAArray(5,8 or 8,13 or 13,21 or 21,34 or...).
Most trading strategies put their emphasis on finding out when to enter the market. Whether it’s technical or fundamental, everyone is looking for an entry signal. However, this only covers half of the trade.
As any trader knows, there are two parts of any trade: getting in the market, and getting out of the market. Arguably, the more important of these actions is the last one; since that ultimately is where you decide to take profit or stop loss.
Therefore, We will now apply game theory strategy on the future of per currency instead of a price chart of history. This is one level higher. Dynamic Market game theory is a special feature of Advanced Currency Health Bars indicator and you cannot find in any other Currency Meter! This is a very unique function. Dynamic Market game theory strategy Health Bars are based on the entire Market activity (all 35 pairs).
This EA can correct the future loss rate through my mathematical algorithm.
EA can run in seven modes through various settings:
- one order system mode
- new trade mode
- scalper mode
- hedging mode
- grid mode
- genetic algorithm mode
- trade war mode
They will produce seven different risk performance.
The DYJ GlobalForexTradeWarMAPools works in any trading session. The work time1 to work time7 parameter is intraday. It means that if you want to set a working time from 19:00 PM to 05:00 AM, for example, you should define two different intervals, such as 19:00 to 23:59 and 00:00 to 05:00.
The EA opens orders at a specific news time, such as 19:59 to 20:03 and M1 to H1 timeframe.
Other product: https://www.mql5.com/zh/users/cdymql4/seller#products
- InpMagicNumber = 7890
- InpPairs = "GBPUSD,EURUSD" -- comma-separated list of symbols to be traded.
- InpMaxSpread = 36 -- Maximum SPREAD
- InpMinTimeFrame = M5
- InpMaxTimeFrame = D1
Setting up automatic MA CROSS Pools
- InpMACrossAutomatic = MAMANUAL -- MAMANUAL,MAAUTOPOOLS,MAGROUP_1,MAGROUP_2,...,MAGROUP_7
- InpCheckCountsOfMA = 6;
- InpMAPools = "5,8,8,13,13,21,21,34,34,55,55,89,89,144"
Setting up Manual MA CROSS
- InpMAFastPeriod = 5 -- MA Fast Period
- InpMASlowPeriod = 8 -- MA SlowPeriod
- RiskPercent = Risk(%) or [-x=lot] -- Manage lots or automatically Risk.
- InpAllCloseLimitOrders = 3 -- Close All positions if the positions reach InpAllCloseLimitOrders and if the prefits reach InpTotalProfits
- InpTotalProfits = 0 -- Profit target for closing all positions[0=Auto , -1=off]
- InpEquityDelta = 1.1 -- Equity target multiple for closing all.[X=0 off];[X<0 targetEquity],It is strictly forbidden to increase deposits.
- InpGroupTotalProfits = 5 -- Profit target for closing gtoup positions[0=Auto , -1=off]
- Maxtrades = 1000 -- Maximum Trades
- MaxTradesPerSymbol = 1 -- Maximum Trades Per Symbol
- InpMaxCountsOfAllowedSymbol = 5 -- Maximum Counts of AllowedSymbol
- InpMaxGridOrders = 10 -- Maximum Grid Orders.["0"->disable grid]
- InpIsRecursive = true -- recursive algorithm
- StopLoss = 600 -- order stop loss
- TakeProfit = 600 -- order takeprofit.
- InpOrderStep = 100 -- Adjacent order step.
- TrailingStop=0 -- trailing stop.
- InpCalculuscoefficient = 3 -- Calculus coefficient
- InpIncreasedProfit = 10 -- Game target profit($)
- InpHedingCoeff = 10 -- HedingCoeff:Multiple of SPREAD[0=false]
- InpMaxOpenTime = 3.5 -- block of a trade validity time(Minute) checking[0=false]
- InpIsUseTradingTime = NotUseTime
- startPeriod1 = 08:15:00 -- ByDate and Sunday
- endPeriod1 = 08:35:00 -- ByDate and Sunday
- startPeriod7 = 13:45 :00 -- ByDate and Saturday
- endPeriod7 = 14:42 :00 -- ByDate and Saturday