The indicator displays either a support line or resistance line to help you set Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
This indicator is showing the closest match of support or resistance lines based on Fibonacci.
The period used is either the visible chart or a preset amount of bars back.
- ShowBothLines - if true, both the support and resistance lines are shown (with the weaker trend as a smaller line). Otherwise, only the closest line is shown.
- UseVisibleChart - if true, the support and resistance lines are calculated by the visible chart on the screen.
- BarsBack - if UseVisibleChart is false, then this is the number of bars to calculate support and resistance lines.
- SupportColor - support line color.
- ResistanceColor - resistance line color.