Enso EA MT4
Ensō EA is a trend following EA that uses a highly optimized strategy specifically tailored for each allowed symbol. Its internal knowledge has been intensively developed using the last years' price movement and is continuously improved to deliver high steady profits with low risks. Ensō EA is configured to only work with specific symbols, loading it into another chart will not start the EA.
Current list of accepted symbols (this list is continuously updated):
How it works
Ensō EA waits for the right momentum and opens positions in the direction of the price movement. The internal algorithm of this EA is the very key to its reliably high profitability. Ensō EA only opens about 2 trades per week, as it focuses to deliver the highest returns in a safe environment. There is always only one position active at a time, which can stay open for a long period of time if the trend movement is strong.
Each position is guarded by 2 layers of protection. First, an internal exit trigger is configured to properly close the position when appropriate market conditions occur. This also protects the position from brokers, as the real take profit and stop loss levels are hidden. The second layer consists of take profit and stop loss levels, placed at a relative high distance from the opening price, only to constitute a safety net in case the exit signal cannot be sent to the broker due to unaccounted errors (loss of internet connection, etc.).
Ensō EA is a very stable, reliable and universal expert advisor. It provides very similar results, no matter the:
- platform independent (available for both MT4 and MT5)
- no crazy computer requirements (laptop, desktop, VPS, they all work just as good)
- extended VPS support (works on traditional VPS and on MetaQuotes VPS)
- spread independent (works with tight spread or regular spread)
- server ping independent (works with 1ms, 50ms, 300ms, etc.)
- broker independent (the broker doesn’t matter, nor its account types, spread, commission, etc.)