- Reviews (2)
- What's new
Pytrader mt4 Python
Documentation for connecting Metatrader 4 with Python with a simple drag and drop EA.
A full end-to-end solution ,fully tested ,fast and efficient!
The Pytrader ecosystem consists of a python script and a MT4 EA. ( MT5 version)
Further for the licensing an indicator is used.
The communication between the python script and the EA is based on sockets.
EA is the Server and the python script the Client.
It is always query(function / python script) and output(data / server).
The EA does not need to run on same computer as the python script is running on.
On our Github link you will find the python script, the EA’s, full documentation, and a Pytrader example script showing how to call the functions.
For questions we have also a discord channel.
In demo (without licensing indicator) also full functionality, but for a limited number of instruments
(EURUSD, AUDCHF, NZDCHF, GBPNZD and USDCAD).
Download the EA => HERE
Demo supports: EURUSD, AUDCHF, NZDCHF, GBPNZD and USDCAD
Easier more than ever before! Connecting Metatrader4 with Python strategies with this simple drag and drop EA has never been so easy!
A full & fast solution tested with real trading.
Amazing capabilities like download bar data & creating a live feed for your strategies with 1 line of code. Enjoy.
- Python login to Metatrader4 Terminal
- Python Connection keep alive function
- Get MT4 Account Info→ Python client
- Python Client Open New Orders → MT4 (Verify the sending, and verifying the receiving the order ,in MetaTrader4)
- Python Client can Change(take profit,stop loss) /Cancel/Open Orders → MT4
- Python Close/Partly Close Positions → MT4
- MT4 Execution info→ Python client
- MT4 → Python Get all Open orders & Positions
- MT4 → Python Get static account information
- MT4 → Python Get dynamic account info like [balance, equity, margin, free margins]
- MT4 → Python Get instrument information [pip value, max lot, tick size, tick value]
- MT4 → Python Get last tick data [date, bid, ask, vol ]
- MT4 → Python Get bar data [date, open, low, high, close, vol]
- MT4 → Python Get last X ticks array[date, bid, ask, last,vol]
- MT4 → Python Get last X bars array[date, open, low, high, close, vol]
- MT4 → Python Get indicator data from MT4 to your script - coming soon!
Python Strategy example