- Reviews (1)
AW Workpad is a multifunctional trading control panel designed for manual and semi-automatic trading. It allows you to manage pending orders, market positions, provides a wide range of statistical data, as well as a multi-period analysis of a group of classic indicators.
The utility is represented by five tabs: POSITIONS, PENDING, CLOSE, INDICATORS, INFO. Each tab has its own group of functions for processing orders or information about the current market situation.
Features or Benefits:
- The utility works on all timeframes and on any symbols (currencies, indices, oil, metals, stocks) .
- All elements for each panel are additionally labeled, to see it just hover over any element.
- The AW Workpad trading panel has flexible settings and an intuitive panel interface.
- All the functions you need most in one product.
Trading panel tabs
POSITIONS - this tab allows you to work and maintain market orders.
- Opening Buy and Sell orders, as well as changing the volume of these orders.
- Setting and changing StopLoss and TakeProfit values for the entire order network.
- Changing StopLoss and TakeProfit values for individual positions on the chart.
- Locking positions in one click, setting a breakeven for orders.
- Trailing adjustment and changing the trailing step, reversal of all orders.
- Closing Buy or Sell orders or closing all orders.
- Information about balance, equity, free funds, drawdown, spread, etc.
PENDING - this tab is used to work with pending orders.
- Placing and removing STOP and LIMIT orders in one click.
- Change in position volumes, step between orders.
- Changing the multiplier and the number of orders in the basket.
- Removing and changing orders from the terminal chart.
- Setting a common StopLoss and TakeProfit for order baskets.
CLOSE - this is a multi-currency tab for working with closings based on total profit or loss.
- Closing an order for the current symbol or for all symbols.
- Closing individual orders or a basket of orders.
- Stopping the utility in one click.
- Trailing function for total profit.
- Setting TP and SL in money, in points or as a percentage of the deposit.
- Closing all BUY or SELL orders or closing all orders.
INDICATORS - this tab is for monitoring the market in one window.
- This panel will allow you to see signals from 10 indicators on 8 time frames.
- You can also see the percentage of Buy and Sell signals on all timeframes at the same time.
- The panel contains 10 of the most popular standard indicators.
INFO - Information tab
- All the information you need in one tab.
- Balance data, equity, drawdown, free margin and profit.
- Information about swaps and current spread.
- Time until the next candle opens.
- Data on the highest and lowest prices for the current symbol for the day.