Lot calculation, Risk Management, R/R ratio, quick entry + Visualization on the chart
Important: The program file must be placed in the "Experts" directory!
Auto Trading must be activated;
To calculate the lot size:
- Specify the amount of risk for the planned trade:
as a percentage of the Deposit / or set the amount of funds (the account currency is determined automatically);
- Specify the location of the Stop loss level:
specific SL price / or SL size in pips (or market points);
- Specify the Entry price: and if it is not set, the calculation will be performed for market execution (at the current price).
- Set the Take Profit level (when the "Fix Target" button is activated):
the specific Take Profit price / or the profit amount in pips (when the "TP: pips" button is activated).
:to the right you will see a Risk/Reward ratio (R/R)
- Alternatively, specify the desired Risk/Reward ratio (when activating "Fix R/R" button):
in this case, the TP size will be determined automatically based on R/R and the specified SL size.
and you will get a message about which parameter you need to check.
Advantages of the interface:
- You can collapse the panel, thereby freeing up space on the chart: ((^) button);
- You can move the panel to any place on the chart: (<MOVE> button);
- Option to choose a dark or light interface theme: ("Dark" switch);
- Enabling/disabling TP / RR calculation: ("TP" switch);
- Visualization of Stop-Loss levels, Entry price and TP level: ("Line" switch);
- The risk Percentage can be set manually using the keyboard, or using the "-" / " + " buttons:
the change step will be (1.0) when entering an integer, or (0.1) when entering a fractional number;
- The same thing will happen if you change the Risk/Reward ratio;
- If you have fixed the R/R ratio ("Fix RR"), then when you change the SL size, the TP size will be automatically determined,
and if you want to change the SL/TP independently, click "Fix Target".
- There are 4 " hotkeys" in the R/R area (1, 2, 3, 4): they are used to quickly set the R/R value.
By default, they are 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0: but you can change the value of any of these keys if necessary (in the settings).
For the convenience of monitoring the R/R ratio, the R/R window changes its color:
- If the Reward is less than the Risk (<1.0): the background will be red;
- In the settings, you can set the preferred R/R value:
values (from 1.0 to the specified value): will be blue;
values greater than or equal to the specified value: will be green;
Working with chart objects (if "Line" switch is activated):
The chart will display the Entry price, SL and TP, as well as buttons for moving them with the mouse.
- Entry button: displays the Entry level, the calculated lot size, and the R/R ratio;
- SL button: displays the price/size of the Stop loss, and the amount of the possible loss;
- TP button: displays the price/size of the Take profit, and the amount of the potential profit;
Please note: if the R/R ratio is fixed, changing the SL will also change the TP (and Vice versa);
if you want to change the SL/TP independently, click "Fix Target".
- If 2 trading directions are possible (SL/TP size is specified in pips):
2 possible SL levels will be displayed, the Entry price, and TP (if activated).
- If only 1 trade direction is possible (a specific SL/TP price was set):
SL level, Entry price, and TP will be displayed.
SL / TP zones will also be filled with solid color (you can turn it off in the settings):
when you click and move these zones: SL, Entry, and TP levels will be changed simultaneously, while maintaining the R/R ratio.