- Reviews (1)
- Comments (6)
SMA Color Indicator
A Simple Moving Average with period 20 that changes color to green when the price is above the moving average and to red when the price is below the moving average. A simple moving average (SMA) calculates the average of a selected range of prices (closing prices), by the number of periods in that range. The SMA is a technical indicator that can aid in determining if an asset price will continue or reverse a bull or bear trend
[WARNING AND RECOMMENDATIONS]
- Trading Forex and Leveraged Financial Instruments involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading leveraged products may not be suitable for all investors.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- No one can predict the future, but we can only analyze historical data to build a successful forecasting system.
- Risk Management is very important.
- Recommended to test the indicator on a demo account before using the indicator with Live account.
- Recommended to use Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, and Trailing Stop with Break-Even.
- In the case of unusual events like financial crises, Elections, World Wars, Pandemics; it is not recommended to do any trades, be careful you have to manage the risk properly.
- Period 20 that changes color to green when the price is above the Simple Moving Average.
- Period 20 that changes color to red when the price is below the Simple Moving Average.
- Easy to use and manage.
- The indicator is very simple and intuitive even for beginners.
- Works with any trading symbols: Forex pairs, Indices, Commodities, CFDs, or Crypto.
- Noise Filtering.
- No Repaint.
- The indicator shows in the Chart Window.
- Audible Alerts is Enabled by Default so you can hear a sound and you can see a popup message every time a new arrow appears.
- You can turn on and off the Audible Alerts.
- Works with any Time-Frame M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN
All suggestions/feedback are appreciated
- MQL5 IM
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram : @MohamedKabesh