Rebate Robot performs a great number of trades allowing it to make profit not only from Forex market but also from receiving rebates (returning part of a spread).
Since the security margin for a locking position is about 25-50% (depending on the broker), Rebate Robot works in two directions simultaneously in case the appropriate signals are present.
Positions are opened based on Trader Dream indicator's current color. If the color is blue, the Expert Advisor goes long. If the color is red, it goes short. In case the price moves in the wrong direction, Rebate Robot opens additional orders. Buy and sell series are not connected to each other. Each of them has its own take profit and trailing stop.
- You can launch the Expert Advisor simultaneously on all currency pairs, at which testing has been conducted, and optimize it on other pairs;
- Use the broker providing rebates;
- The less the security margin for the locking position, the better.
Real account monitoring as well as my other products can be found at https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mechanic/seller
Description of Input Parameters
The product works both on 4 and 5-digit quotes. Specify values in points like for 5 decimal places in the input parameters, and it will automatically recalculate everything for 4 decimal places.
- NewCycle - when enabled, the EA works non-stop, otherwise, the EA does not open new orders after a series of trades is complete;
- Intial Lot - initial lot;
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot;
- Lot Multipler - lot multiplier for the second and subsequent orders;
- Maximum number of position - maximum number of orders that are to be opened by the Expert Advisor;
- Grid Step, pips - step between orders, in points;
- Slippage, pips - slippage;
- TakeProfit, pips - take profit;
- TakeProfit 2, pips - take profit can be decreased down to take profit 2 from a certain order;
- First Order with TakeProfit 2 - order, from which decreased take profit is used;
- Stop Loss, $ - stop loss in deposit currency;
- TrailingStop, pips - distance from the price, at which trailing stop is activated;
- Profit for TP activation, pips - profit in points to activate trailing stop;
- Trailing stop step, pips - trailing stop step;
- Overlap Last order - enable/disable covering loss-making orders by the last order;
- Overlap last order number - order the coverage by the last order starts from;
- Overlap percent - profit % for covering orders;
- Show Button Close - enable/disable displaying the chart buttons.