ZigZagChannel draws the channel lines that are parallel to ZigZag's last sector. The upper and lower lines are built at the maximum possible distance from ZigZag lines. You can also set the ZigZag parameters (ZZ_ExtDepth, ZZ_ExtDeviation and ZZ_ExtBackstep input parameters). Besides, there are the following parameters for setting line drawing:
- DrawLines - enable/disable drawing the channel lines
- HighLineColor - the channel's upper line color
- HighLineWidth - the channel's upper line width
- LowLineColor - the channel's lower line color
- LowLineWidth - the channel's lower line width
- ZZLineColor - ZigZag line color
- ZZLineWidth - ZigZag line width
- LinesAsRay - if true, the lines are painted as ray; if false, they are painted as line segments.
- angle of channel in top left corner of a chart.
- price outside of channel (found by the user Sergey444).