Principle of operation
- checks and notifies about the availability of automated trading
- reports on the reasons for restarting the adviser
- controls the correctness of configuration settings and notifies the user about critical inconsistencies of the entered data (in this case, incorrect data automatically changes to the minimum allowable)
- works with any type of account, including cent
- does not depend on the deposit currency, considering it when setting up settlements
- it is possible to use part of the deposit and / or split the deposit into several advisors
- The current version of the EA includes 86 disconnected algorithms
- supports connection of orders opened manually or by another adviser
- for a selected group of algorithms, you can set a lot different from the base
- can automatically select lot for any deposit size using the “virtual balance” setting
- trades simultaneously and independently in two directions (it is possible to disable any of the directions)
- stops trading when a specified daily profit is reached
- allows you to set the drawdown size and sends a notification when it is reached
- uses logical stop loss and take profit
- spread control - stops opening new orders if the spread exceeds the value specified in the settings
- statistics are kept (open trades, drawdowns, profit) for each algorithm, saves it to a file and restores this information from a file after a computer reboot or restart of the adviser
- statistics are shown (separately buy and sale) by the number of open transactions, total balance, lot, drawdown, daily profit in deposit currency and in pips, current spread, leverage, take profit
- sending information on account transactions by email and push notifications to a mobile device is supported
- during the trading process, the journal displays detailed information about all operations
- sound notifications are provided when opening and closing orders
- displays the level of forced closing of orders (StopOut)
- view button Alert notifications is displayed on the panel
- not critical to terminal and computer reboots
- saves information about current open positions and algorithms to a configuration file and restores this information after a computer restart or restart of the adviser
- has protection against uncontrolled multiple opening of orders as a result of a crash in the computer's memory or a program crash
- blocking of random manual changes of orders opened by the adviser is provided
- not sensitive to chart timeframe switching
- blocks the start of indicators in the chart window to avoid conflicts
- does not require optimization in the strategy tester
- during testing, it keeps statistics for each algorithm and saves it to a file
- during testing, the journal displays detailed information about all operations and counts the time remaining until the end of the test
Preset files can be downloaded here
|Products||Links to preset files (*.set )|
|description of settings (*.xlsx)||https://yadi.sk/d/jZfCN6sXrGLT_Q|
|Work is underway to configure other products|
- Below are the results of backtests with Power.set settings.
Added saving to a file and restoring data about temporarily locked algorithms.
The update prevents the lock timers from being reset when the terminal is restarted.
All algorithms have been redesigned to improve reliability.
- the ability to configure the lot (risk) individually for each algorithm.
- calculation of the take profit based on the current volatility.
- automatic adjustment of the spread to the minimum when opening orders.
- additional data in the statistics file.
- settings for testing in TDS 2.
- simplified configuration settings.
Preparing to launch the USD/JPY pair.
Improved stability and recovery on reboots.
Minor bugs fixed.
Improved trading stability during protracted requotes.