Master Moving Average
Take full control of the moving average crossovers. This indicator creates a matrix comparing 10 different moving average periods against each other in order to find out how strong the trend is.
A table is created showing 10 Moving Average Periods on the Rows and 10 Moving Average Periods on columns. By default, you see (1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 55, 100, 150, 200) on both the Row and the Column. The row MA period is compared against the column MA period.
- A green positive value/green up arrow implies that it is a buy signal (short MA is above long MA).
- A red negative value/red down arrow implies that it is a sell signal (short MA is below long MA).
*Period of 1 implies the current market value.
- Arrows: show if the signal is Up or Down.
- Numbers: show the percentage difference of the Shorter MA over the Longer MA.
The closer to zero, the closer to a crossover the MA pair is and vice versa.
You have the following options when using this indicator:
- Showarrows: Set it to true to view signals as arrows and to false to view signals as a percentage difference.
- MAtype: Moving Average evaluation method to be used (0 - Simple, 1 - Exponential, 2 - Smoothed, 3 - Linear).
- MA#: Moving Average period to be used at position #.
Note: Setting the period equal to 1 will imply the market price.
Tip: If you want to set the indicator to several symbols and timeframes, set your alerts accordingly and receive crossover alert from a lot of combinations.