Ultimate Partial Profit EA
This EA Utility allows you to manage (with advanced filtering) unlimited open orders (manual or EA) with unlimited partial profit levels based on pips, ratio, ATR, and profit. Visualize all orders and their profit levels in a sophisticated on-screen display.
Try the free version for AUDJPY, USDJPY, USDCAD, NZDUSD.
Note: EA can be run with the visual backtester to simulate trading to see how it looks and feels before purchase or for testing trade ideas.
A partial profit system attempts to close parts of your position at particular profit level(s) to bank profits.The advantage is the ability to scale-out and lock in profit while enjoying the potential rewards of a sustained move.
How the Ultimate Partial Profit EA is unique?The standard partial profit systems allow you to manage manual trades of one symbol with fixed pip levels (usually three) at fixed removal percentages. But with this utility you can:
Choose unlimited partial profit levels based on pips, ratio, ATR and profit
Manage unlimited open orders (manual or EA) of different symbols on same chart
Filter open orders based on symbol, magic number, comment, or ticket
Display all controlled trades in advanced display with partial open trade info and partial levels, along with dynamically updating pips to level, pips & dollar profit
[NEW] Choose different percent close or modes for different levels using different instances of UPP (see comment #5).
[NEW] Visualize partial take profit levels on chart.
[NEW] Visualize open price, SL & TP on chart, and deploy trade panel for fast partial closing and order info.
How to use Ultimate Partial Profit EA?
The EA should be attached to a separate chart on your MT4, and it will manage & apply partial profit close to all open trades filtered by symbol, magic number, comment or trade number.
Ultimate Partial Profit EA Inputs:
Threshold in pips — Start your custom partial close cycle when trade reaches X pips in profit. If Threshold = 50 and Cycle = Pips and Cycle Size = 20, then the EA will wait to reach a profit of 50 + 20 = 70 pips to close the first part of the trade.
Cycle in Pips, Ratio, ATR, Profit —
Pips — allows to input your pip amount for the different cycles.
Ratio — the ratio multiplier of your SL. For example, if your SL=50 pips, and you want your partial profit levels to be 2 times SL, choose Cycle = Ratio and Cycle Size = 2.
ATR — calculates the average true range of the symbols controlled, customized for a) time frame; b) period; and c) Multiplier (which is Cycle Size). If you choose Cycle = ATR and ATR Time = H1 and ATR period = 25 and Cycle Size = 10, then the function will calculate the ATR value in pips for each symbol at the time of its entry price.
Profit — gives the option to calculate the partial TP levels based dollar profit.
Cycle Size (in pips, multiplier for ratio and atr, or profit) — Allows you to choose the exact pips, multiplier, or profit based on the cycle mode.
Cycle Count — Applies partial close X times. If you set it to 1, it will close a part of your profit at one partial profit level; if 2, it will close at 2 levels, etc.
Close Percent — Close X% of the actual lot size. If you start with 1 lot for 50% close percent from initial base, at first cycle it will close 50% or 0.5 lots, and at next target it will close the remaining 0.5 lots.
Percentage Base - Close percent from: 1) the intial base; OR 2) remaining amount. See image examples.
Breakeven at Cycle — Indicates at which cycle EA should move SL to a break-even point (open price + few pips to cover commission expenses). Zero value means no break-even. Breakeven at Cycle = 1 means BE after cycle 1.
Breakeven adjust in pips — Allows you to adjust the breakeven in pips up or down.
Filter (Symbol, Magic Number, Comment, Ticket) — With dropdown menu: None, Equal, Not Equal, Contain, Not Contain. These filters allows you to include (exclude) specific symbols, magic numbers, comments, tickets or parts of them. For example, if you use Symbol=USD, you will trade all USD based symbols. If you choose Magic Numbers = 80260, 40260, you will manage only these magic numbers.
- added check (uncheck) boxes to open trades in Controlled Trades Display to allow for automatic (manual) trailing stop activation
- when opened trade is checked, trailing is active; when it is unchecked, you can choose to have SL revert to stop before UPP applies to it (in Inputs: Restore to original SL on uncheck=true), or stay at present SL (in Inputs: Restore to original SL on check=false).
- Input OpenTradesActive=true means that when UPP is first applied to a chart, all currently open & controlled trades will have checkmarks (UPP active on each one); if false, all open & controlled trades are unchecked (UPP inactive on each one, awaiting manual checks/activation from display).
- Input NewTradesActive=true means that after UPP is applies to chart, all new & controlled trades will have checkmarks (UPP active on each one); if false, all new & controlled trades will be unchecked (UPP inactive on each one, awaiting manual checks/activation from display).
- added ability of Pips to move to BE to account for commission
- added SL type (virtual or real). If SL Type = virtual, ratio will be calculated in relation to virtual SL
- added SL override = true/false, so that if override=true, it can override any pre-existing SL.
- changed the look and feel of dashboard to make it more interactive and beautiful
- added symbol switcher: clicking on dashboard symbol switches chart symbol
- added the option to move dashboard to different corners of the screen
- added the possibility of hiding the comment and magic number columns
- dashboard grid can be reordered by any column
major upgrade in charting objects:
- added open order Pip/Profit visual tracking on chart
- added trade management panel to open order, for fast partial closing
- added visualization of stop loss, take profit and open price with distance in Pips/Profit to reach the lines