Trend Venom EA
The Trend Venom EA is a fully automated Expert Advisor that trades based on Moving Average and RSI signals. The EA trades using market orders and uses averaging to safely turn otherwise negative trades positive. This EA works best on EURUSD using the M5 timeframe. A VPS is advisable when trading this system. Check the comments for back test results and optimized settings.
Please note: I have made the decision to give this EA away and many more for free with limited support so that I can concentrate on Custom EA. If you wish to use this EA it will need optimising, and if you feel like sharing your settings please do so in the comments.
View More Products - https://www.mql5.com/en/users/robots4forex/seller#!category=1
Monitoring Signals - https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/robots4forex?orderby=gain
- Fully automated
- Not sensitive to spread
- Always a stop loss in place
- All you need is a VPS
- MagicOrderNumber - Unique number for the EA to identify its trades. Any integer.
- Lots - Number of lots for the first trade in a group. Values from 0.01 to 50.0.
- Slippage - Slippage in pips. Values from 1 to 10.
- MoneyManagement - If turned on trade lot sizes are calculated on account risk, true/false.
- MoneyManagementRisk - Risk per trade if money management is on. Values from 0.01 to 0.1.
- AllowNewTrades - Turn this of to disable new trade groups, true/false.
- AccountProfitLock - If money management is on the EA will stop trading if the account balance drops to this fraction of the maximum account balance (0.5 = 50% of account balance). Values from 0.0 to 1.0.
- PositionComment - Allows you to set the position comment.
- TimeFrame - Timeframe drop-down selection to lock EA to a timeframe so that selection of the chart timeframe doesn't affect the EA. When testing ensure the tester timeframe is set to the same value.
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread in pips that the EA will trade. Values from 1.0 to 10.0.
- TakeProfit - The take profit (Setting to 0 disables). Values from 2 to 500 depending on the pair being traded.
- StopLoss - The fixed stop loss - Values 25 to 4000 depending on the pair being traded.
- RSIPeriod - The RSI period used as averaging entry signal - Values 1 to 40.
- RSIThreshold - The RSI threshold used as averaging entry signal - Values 1 to 40.
- MASlowPeriod - The slow Moving Average period used as entry signal - Values 1 to 1000.
- MASlowMode - The slow Moving Average mode selection used as entry signal.
- MAFastPeriod - The fast Moving Average period used as entry signal - Values 1 to 1000.
- MAFastMode - The fast Moving Average mode selection used as entry signal.
- StopLossType - The Stop Loss modification when averaging - STANDARD=No modification.
- TimeAveraging - If turned on time averaging is used to recover negative trades, true/false.
- TimeAveragingStep - The negative move in pips against the current trade to trigger the next time averaging trade. Values 5 to 100.
- TimeAveragingMultiplier - The lot multiplier for averaging trades. Values 1.0 to 2.0.
Optimization & Defaults
Default input values are for EURUSD M5. If optimizing, optimization of RSIPeriod, RSIThreshold, MASlowPeriod, MAFastPeriod, TakeProfit and TimeAveragingStep are needed to find the best results.