Auto Trade Copier Demo for MT5
Auto Trade Copier MT5 is designed to copy trades between multiple MT4/MT5 accounts/terminals with 100% accuracy.
With this tool, you can act as either a provider (source) or a receiver (destination). All trading actions will be copied from the provider to the receiver with no delay.
Limitation: This demo version only allows to set volume with fixed minimal lot size. To use this product with all lot size options, please check the full version at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4920.
- If you need to copy between different locations over Internet, please check Trade Copier Pro MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5531
- If you need to copy between different locations over Internet with unlimited receivers, please check Unlimited Trade Copier Pro MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16496
Followings are highlight features
- Copy between MT4 and MT5 accounts.
- Switch between Provider or Receiver role within one tool.
- One provider can copy trades to multi-receiver's accounts.
- One receiver can copy trades from multi-provider's accounts.
- Each account can act as both Provider and Receiver, so accounts can copy to each other in 2 ways transmission. This is like a trade sharing network.
- Absolutely compatible with MetaTrader 5's order/position manage rule, which allows only one position with adjusted volume for each symbol.
- Copy SL/TP modifications, not only Entry and Exit, so it's more secure for receiver in the case the connection is lost or terminal is down.
- Receiver's account can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD --> XAUUSD, etc.,).
- Multi lot size setting options.
- Allows to filter copy either SL or TP or exit point.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied.
- Allows inverted copying.
- Drawdown protection.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install the tool to any chart (but no more than one) of Provider's MetaTrader 5 terminal and choose the role as "Provider", then Enable it.
- Install the tool to any chart of Receiver's MetaTrader 5 terminal and choose the role as "Receiver", enter the Provider's account number, then click on Enable button.
- To copy from multi-providers, just attach the copier to an any new chart for each provider.
Settings and Parameters
- Special symbols setting (Menu): Config up to 5 special pair symbols synchronization. Currency symbols will be auto recognized, but some special symbol pairs are different between brokers and may need to be setup manually, such as: GOLD --> XAUUSD, SILVER --> XAGUSD, etc.,..
- Font size setting (Menu): Change the font size of interface if it's too small or too large for your screen resolution.
- Reset to default settings (Menu): Reset all the settings back to manufacture settings.
- Choose your role: Choose your role for the current account. It can be either Provider (copy source) or Receiver (copy destination).
- Provider's account number: Enter the account number of the provider that you want to copy trades from.
- Hidden mode (for provider only): Provider can hide his Stoploss/Takeprofit info as well as order modification from receivers in order to keep his strategy secret. Only entry and exit will be copied and results are still the same, but this mode may be a bit risky for receivers if the connection is lost and the orders are not protected.
- Max. slippage: Maximum accepted slippage to copy trades. Price might be different between brokers, so if the current price of the receiver's account exceed max. slippage distance compared to entry price of provider's account, the trade will not be copied. This is useful to prevent unwanted slippage of copied trades, specially during high volatility (news releases).
- Open trade timeout: Maximum waiting time that trades can be still copied from provider to receiver. If this trade timeout is exceeded from provider's trade open time, trade will not be copied, this only works with Instant/Market orders. This is useful to prevent copying outdated trades if receiver's account/terminal is shutdown for a while. For example: Trade timeout is 60 seconds means if receiver's is disconnected while provider open a Buy/Sell order, then receiver's terminal connect again within 60s and order will be copied, but if it's later than 60s the order will be ignored.
- Set lotsize by: Choose how the trade volume on receiver's account will be set. There are 3 options:
- Provider's lotsize scale: Receiver's lotsize will be scaled with Provider's base on their balance. Example: Provider trades 0.5 lot with 1000$ --> Receiver with 2000$ will trade 1.0 lot.
- Ratio with receiver's balance: Receiver's lotsize will be calculated based on a ratio factor of its own account balance. For example: Set 0.1 lot for each 1000$ balance, then it will trade 0.2 lot for 2000$ balance, 0.05 lot with 500$ balance.
- Fixed lotsize: Every trades on receiver's account will be set with a fixed lotsize regardless of provider's lotsize or receiver's balance.
- Custom risk percentage: Enter a specify risk percentage for each trade if stoploss occur. Example: A trade with 20pip stoploss is copied, receiver's lotsize will be set so that if stoploss occur receiver will lose 5% of balance. This regime is only applied for trades with predefined stoploss; with no-stoploss trades, "Provider's lotsize scale" regime will be applied.
- Max. lotsize: Maximum allowed lotsize to open trade. This will prevent your account from open unanticipated over lotsize that may lead to unwanted drawdown.
- Max Equity DD % (for receiver only): Select the scenario when a specified percentage of drawdown reached.
- Close All Trades: Close all openning trades and delete all pending orders.
- Stop Copy: Stop copying new trades, but still keep following the openning trades.
- Close & Stop Copy: Close all openning trades and delete all pending orders. Also, stop copying new trades, but still keep following the openning trades.
- Close Win Trades: Close all winning trades.
- Close Lose Trades: Close all losing trades.
- Copy Filter (for receiver only): Select which parameter of the orders will be copied.
- Entry: Copy every trades from provider. If you disable this, it will only manage the copied trades, without copying new ones.
- SL: Copy every Stoploss changes from provider.
- TP: Copy every TakeProfit changes from provider.
- Exit point: Copy exit points from provider. If you disable this, you must exit the copied trades on your own.
- Order filter: Select which types of orders will be copied. Some filters are for both provider and receiver, but provider's choice is priority. There are multi-options:
- Buy orders: Buy orders will be copied.
- Sell orders: Sell orders will be copied.
- Pending orders: Pending orders will be copied.
- With comment: Orders with specified comment will be copied.
- W/o comment: Orders without specified comment will be copied.
- With magic #: Orders with specified magic number will be copied.
- W/o magic #: Orders without specified magic number will be copied.
- Custom pair: Only trade of custom pair will be copied (combine with order types above).
- Inverted copy: All filtered trades will be inverted when come to/from receiver/provider: Buy<-->Sell, BuyLimit<-->SellStop, BuyStop<-->SellLimit, Stoploss<-->Takeprofit.
- Copied Order Comment: Setting how the comment will be shown in copied orders at receiver's side
- Default: Copied orders will have comment in format “Copied from #[provider account number]”.
- None: Copied orders will have no comment.
- Same: Copied orders will have the same comment as provider's orders.
- Custom: Set a specific comment for copied orders.
- Improved: Codes optimized.
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.
- Improved: Auto calculate lotsize scale if provider's account currency is different from receiver's account currency.
- Improved: Can concect to all other versions of my copier.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each providers group by loading the copier on different charts.
- Added: A provider is able to set comments for copied orders.
Caution: All existing copied orders need to be closed before updating this version.
- Added: Notification if Internet connection is lost.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Added: Hiden mode for provider.
- Added: Balance ratio option for lotsize.
- Fixed: Incorrect lotsize add-up in some cases.
Note: Please make sure that there is no copied order processing before upgrade.
- Fixed minor bugs about symbol recognition (reported from users).
- Added: Max. lotsize option.
- Some improvements.
- Сopies even if SL/TP within broker's stop/limit level.