Average Bar Chart
The 'Average Bar Chart' indicator was created to showcase the traditional Heiken Ashi calculation as an exotic charting style.
This indicator is known for reducing chart noise for a smoother price action. Additional indicators are recommended
- Candlesticks for OHLC are removed from the chart.
- Average bars may be shown as complete bars without tails.
- All functionality and features of this exotic chart are inputs.
- Chart Timeframe = PERIOD_CURRENT; - period to set for the chart
- Heiken Ashi Bull Body Color = White; - the color of the bull bodies
- Heiken Ashi Bear Body Color = Red; - the color of the bear bodies
- Show Heiken Ashi Tails = true; - the option to see tails or not
- Heiken Ashi Bull Tail Color = White; - the color of the bull tails
- Heiken Ashi Bear Tail Color = Red; - the color of the bear tails
- Chart Auto-Scroll = true; - the option to enable/disable auto-scroll
- Chart Shift = true; - the option to enable/disable chart shift
- Chart Background Color = Black; - the color of the background
- Chart Foreground Color = White; - the color of the foreground
- Show Period Sep = true; - the option to enable/disable period sep
- Show Ask Line = true; - the option to enable/disable the ask line
- Ask Color = Silver; - the color of the ask line color
- Show Grid = false; - the option to enable/disable chart grid
- Grid Color = Gainsboro; - the color of the grid color
- This indicator produces 4 buffers for Low/High, High/Low, Open, and Close.
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the "Reviews" section and they may be included.
- Improvements to the system could be at any time so we suggest that you possibly backup your copies.