MACD Currency Meter
(As Requested. 15% Discount will last until End of July)
Last market review (651pips PROFIT in 1 week)
Webinar Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk1qdZUNIus
Another market review(1156 pips in 1 week)
All users are FREE to join our telegram group. Just send your receipt to me then I will send an invite to you.
WELCOME to the very new algorithm in the market which you have never seen before. MACD Currency Strength Meter: 2 indicators in 1!
MACD Currency Meter : A MACD indicator with the power of Currency Strength Meter
MACD - a indicator which is good to know the momentum of a Pair
Currency Strength Meter is used for tracing market trends..
If you are a fan of MACD and Currency Strength Meter, this indicator is the one for you. MACD-CSM is simply a MACD indicator with the momentum of Currency Strength Meter. Signals are very different from a normal MACD or a Normal Currency Strength Meter. The simplest explanation for it is that MACD indicator is only based on one chart you are trading. but MACD-CSM is a 28-pair based MACD indicator all put in one chart.
Note that the indicator has a sophisticated algorithm, but it is a friendly indicator where you do not need to open all 28 pairs.. All you need to do is open 1 chart and all the necessary information for 28 pairs and the 9 timeframes (From M1-MN) will showed in your chart, Just 1 chart!
- EDIT PARAMETER
- Choose Graph - Choose between the 3 options
- MACD-CM Graph - MACD Graph which is based on Currency Strength Meter
- Currency Strength Meter Graph - This is a line graph of the trends of 8 currency strengths
- MACD-CM Graph and CSM Line - MACD Graph with the Currency Strength Meter Graph of the pair
- MACD-CSM TimeFrame - Choose which Timeframe you prefer.
- Fast EMA - Input Fast EMA Period default is Period 12
- Slow EMA - Slow EMA Period default is Period 26
- Signal EMA - Period Signal of Fast and Slow EMA, default is 9
- Font - Edit Font for Currency Strength Display
- Show or Hide MACD Signal EMA Line
- X-Axis Currency Value - Position of Currency Value in X-Axis
- Y-Axis Currency Value - Position of Currency Value in Y-Axis
- USD COLOR - USD Color
- EUR COLOR - EUR Color
- GBP COLOR - GBP Color
- AUD COLOR - AUD Color
- CAD COLOR - CAD Color
- NZD COLOR - NZD Color
- CHF COLOR - CHF Color
- JPY COLOR - JPY Color
- Symbol Colors - Symbol Background Color
- Up Arrow Color - Buy Signal Color
- Up Wingdings Character - Buy Signal Wingdings numerical value
- Down Arrow Color - Sell Signal Color
- Down Wingdings Character - Sell Signal Wingdings numerical value
- Normal Color - TimeFrame Color
- Selected Color - Color Change of Symbol when chose
- Alert Based On - Choose between Real-Time Alert and Time Alert
- Real-Time Alert - You would get an alert the moment a signal change
- Time Interval - You would get an alert
- Minutes Interval for Next Alert - Number of Minutes Difference between Alerts
- Type Of Alert Chart Alert - Choose between 4 types of Alert
- Change of Currency Direction Alert
- Cross Over Between Currencies Alert
- MACD-CSM Values
- Complete Alert
- TimeFrame Alert - Choose type of alert based on your current timeframe or all timeframes the user enabled.
- Current TimeFrame Only - Alert will be based on your chart's timeframe.
- All Chosen TimeFrame - Alert will be based on the timeframes you enabled or showed on your chart
- E-mail Alert - On Or Off Email Alert
- Mobile Alert - On or Off Mobile Alert
- Alert me at - Choose what time you want to get your alert.
- Limit Candle - Number of Candles - This will limit or control the maximum candles to be analyzed. This is to avoid possible lag or hangs on the pc. This will prevent possible slow responses from your MT4 due to high load. Imagine how much calculation the indicator is doing for 1500 candles on 28pairs
Metatrader alert also fixed
Effect: faster signal notification