The simple solution for quickly trading operations and controlling positions on multiple trading symbols.
The panel interface is simple and intuitive. For a comfortable trader's work, the panel includes:
- the hotkey manager to help you manage all trade operations and chart timeframes;
- built-in MultiCharts indicator for monitoring multiple trading symbols and generating trading signals;
- overview of trading statistics for any period of time, as well as various useful information about the trading symbol and your trading account;
- scheduler with which you can set the time for algorithmic trading for each day;
This product can't be tested in the strategy tester! To see how the panel works, download the demo version.
- Broker company label - short name of your broker, for example, MQ. The name is used in PUSH notifications: "(MQ) - Market closed!", "(MQ) - Trailing stop is activated!", "(MQ) - Position closed! Profit: 200 USD", etc. This feature can be helpful when several terminals with different brokers are used. If you set '?' (by default), a full company name is displayed, for example - 'MetaQuotes Software Corp.' You can leave this fields empty.
- The limitation the lot size on trading symbol - maximum position volume. When reaching the maximum position volume value, a user receives an appropriate notification. If set to 0 (by default), a value set by a broker is used.
- Distance for placing BuyStop, SellStop orders - distance for placing BuyStop and SellStop orders when receiving signals from the MultiCharts indicator.
- Confirm operations - confirm trades. A user needs to confirm trade operations.
- Off - disabled;
- Open position - position open confirmation;
- Close and delete operations - position close and pending orders delete confirmation;
- Reverse position - position reversal confirmation;
- All operations - confirmation for any operations.
- Unique ID(0..255) - the unique panel ID from 0 to 255 is required if you are using multiple copies of the panel on the same terminal at the same time. Each copy has its own UID;
There is a new option in the settings - Tracking orders and positions with different expert IDs.
Updated the panel GUI.
Added a scheduler for automatic trading with which you can create a trading schedule for each day.
Added an information module for reviewing trading statistics, information about the trading symbol, and information about the trading account.
Added new operations in the hotkey Manager for managing trading.
Updated the panel GUI.
You can select several working symbols, for example: USDJPY,M30; USDCHF,H4; AUDUSD,H12... or a single symbol on multiple timeframes, for example: EURUSD,M1; EURUSD,H1; EURUSD,Weekly...
Added small changes in the panel interface. Fixed errors reported by users.
Fixed user reported errors.
Off - confirmations are disabled;
Open position - provide confirmation for opening a position;
Close position - provide confirmation for closing a position;
Reverse position - provide confirmation for reversing a position;
All operations - provide confirmation for all operations.
- opening/closing positions;
- changing position's volume (In/Out);
- activating trailing stop functions;
- activating the function for moving to the breakeven area;
- trading session start/end;
*sending PUSH notifications should be allowed in the terminal settings.
2. Slight changes in the interface elements' operation:
- Added ability to navigate through the list of hotkeys using a keyboard (Up and Down keys). Also, these keys are used to change the value of the volume field.
- Added dialog windows.